Beaumont School is looking for a Head Varsity Girls Golf Coach for the 2022-2023 Academic Year (Fall of 2022, August 1 start date). The head coach is responsible for planning, directing and leading an education-based athletic program that seeks to develop athletes on and off the course.
1. Must be able to obtain Pupil Activity Permit from the Ohio Department of Education, which includes:
• BCI and FBI Background check
• NFHS Fundamentals of Coaching course
• NFHS First Aid, Health and Safety course
• NFHS Concussion in Sports course
• CPR Training
• Lindsay’s Law Tutorial
2. Beaumont School and the Diocese of Cleveland require completion of a VIRTUS course
3. Ability to obtain van certification to safely transport students to matches and tournaments.
4. Experience coaching in an Education Based athletic program preferred.
5. Playing and/or coaching experience preferred.
Provide instruction; plan, coordinate, and coach golf; develop, supervise and administrate girls golf program throughout the school year, including offseason work.
To apply, please complete the application form HERE and submit a résumé to:
Tim Ertle, Athletic Director