Raintree Golf & Event Center
4350 Mayfair Road, Green COURSE DETAILS >
Fri Sep 3, 2021 - 12:00 PM Start
EVENT TYPE / ASSOCIATION: NOHIO.GOLF Series, Amateur, Senior, Women
EVENT FORMAT: Individual Stroke Play, Skins Game
An event of the Northern Ohio Golf Tournament Series. An individual amateur stroke play event contested at scratch at Raintree Golf & Events Center in Green on FRIDAY, Sep 3 (the Friday before Labor Day weekend) with tee times starting at 12 Noon.
TWO EVENTS IN ONE:
– a NOHIO.GOLF Series Stroke Play Tournament open to all amateurs at scratch played in one division using our Variable Tees by Age/Gender format (GHIN membership NOT required); and
– the NOHIO.GOLF CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP, with one of the club’s active GHIN members qualifying for the 2021 NOGA Tournament of Champions at The Country Club in Pepper Pike on Mon, Sep 20th! The NOHIO.GOLF Club Champion will be determined from the low scratch score in the event by a member on the club’s active GHIN roster.
Individual stroke play, contested at scratch. All players compete in ONE DIVISION from VARIABLE TEES BY AGE. Tees are set so that the line of play is the same for all competitors and spaced so that no age group has an advantage against the rest of the field:
– men ages 18-54 play from the back tees;
– men ages 55-64 play from the middle tees;
– men ages 65+ and and women under age 35 play from the senior/forward tees;
– women ages 35+ play from the far-forward tees.
Prizes are distributed to the top 25% of finishers per the prize chart, always based on the number of paid tournament entries received.
All skins game money collected is paid out in full based on the number of skins won. If no outright skins are won, a split of the skins pot will be divided among the least-tied holes.
A sample prize payout based on 40 players ($1,600 pot):
Skins Pot: $800
THE MORE ENTRIES RECEIVED THE LARGER THE FINAL PAYOUT. All payouts are provided in gift certificates or cash, at the player’s choice.
All ties split; no playoffs. Prizes will be paid by the same method as received the day following the event.
The all-in Pot + Skins Entry Fee of $100 per player covers 18 holes of golf with cart, plus optional $40 to the tournament stroke play pot, optional $20 to the big skins game pot, and an event operations fee of $5.
The Skins Game Only Entry Fee of $70 per player covers 18 holes of golf with cart, optional $30 to the big skins game, and an event operations fee of $5. A SKINS GAME ONLY ENTRY IS NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN THE NOHIO.GOLF CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP.
There is no additional fee to the NOHIO.GOLF Club GHIN members to compete in the concurrent Club Championship event — it’s included in the event entry.
Entry fees must be paid online in advance of the event. An entry without payment is not considered made or accepted. When using any of these payment options, ALWAYS NOTE PLAYER NAMES AND CONTACT INFO WHEN SUBMITTING AN ENTRY FEE PAYMENT!
An entry fee payment of $100 may be sent using:
– you may also “send a payment to FAMILY & FRIENDS” using ZELLE, PAYPAL, GOOGLE PAY or APPLE PAY using a cash account or debit card (no credit card as payment source!). Payments can be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
– to PAY BY CREDIT CARD, a $4 charge is added to the $100 entry fee to cover processing costs.
No matter which payment option is used, a reply confirmation will be sent upon receipt (not automated, so please be patient).
ENTRY DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY, SEP 1st at 5p OR THE FIRST 80 PLAYERS TO REGISTER.
Starting times will be posted Thursday by 5p. Groupings will be randomly assigned, but requests for early or late starting times will be accepted.
Scores, skins and payouts will finalized to Golf Genius immediately upon the completion of the event. A game story and photo gallery will follow on northernohio.golf no later than the following morning.
Prize payments will be sent out within 24 hours after the completion of the event, distributed using the same method in which payment was received; any gift certs will be sent by email. Note that there may be a delay in payouts if the total outgoing amount exceeds any platform’s maximum send limits.
If the event is canceled due to weather, full refunds will be returned in the same manner of payment as provided within 24 hours. A player or team may cancel after entry fee payment is made up until the entry deadline, but a $15 administrative fee will be deducted from the refunded entry amount. After the entry deadline, no refunds will be provided if the event is conducted, regardless of the player’s stated reason.
Questions? Email email@example.com